GENERAL LABOURER FOODS MANUFACTURER
Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. Our Company employs approximately 11,000 people in its operations across Canada and exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
- Fast paced, repetitive, standing, requiring excellent hand-eye coordination on assembly line to perform high volume inspection and packaging of further processed raw to frozen protean (mainly poultry) parts.
- Flexible to work variable shifts as required, start time and length.
- Shifts assigned, not selected. Anticipate Saturdays may be scheduled.
- Work environment is variable temperatures (mainly cool).
- Adhere to all company health and safety polices and good manufacturing policies.
- All personal protective equipment provided.
- Rate is progressive based on established service scale.
- Excellent attendance history
- Assembly line experience preferred
- Some secondary education preferred
- Food handling certificate or skills an asset
- Commitment to all aspects of safety, including food safety
- Engagement and adhere to standard operating procedures
Rate of Pay:
Applicants that possess the qualifications, willing to learn, flexible to meet our production requirements, respectful and dependable, are invited to apply. Alternate application method by fax: 519 -759-1636
West Brantford location near major intersection of Colbourne Street West and Veterans Memorial Parkway is ideal for candidates in immediate neighbourhood or ready access from other points. Note that bus route may not correspond to shift start/end times.
We thank all applicants for your interest. Applicants may or may not be contacted for further information.
Our people are passionate about the work they do and the products we make. As we move forward, we are determined to leverage their integrity and passion to continue to build a high-performing, values-based company enabled by high-performing, motivated and talented people.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at email@example.com or 905-285-5862. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.