Winkler Feed Mill (Winkler, MB) – Full Time Position
Reporting to the Manager, Feed Mill will contribute to the overall production team to ensure efficient, on-time, quality controlled feed production.
The successful applicant will be responsible for verifying the quality of feed produced, assist other team members to maintain continual and efficient production, cross train on all production related tasks, as well as some general maintenance duties as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of animal feed industry will be considered an asset
- Production experience will be considered an asset
- Shift work is required
- Ability to lift 25 kg bags
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate (both written and orally) and work efficiently with all operations
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to work in various weather conditions ranging from -40 to +40 degrees Celsius
Please submit resume to:
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position. We offer a diverse workforce inclusive to all.