The Order Processing Administrator is responsible for accurately processing all Distribution data, ensuring all documentation is processed in a timely and precise fashion, enabling the timely departure of trailers.
Any MLF team member interested in being considered for this role are encouraged to apply online by November 29. Applications received beyond that date are not guaranteed consideration.
Snapshot of a Day-in-the-Life:
- Receive, sort and confirm all incoming orders.
- Invoicing and billing of customers and drivers documents. This includes pallet control entry and tracking.
- Monitor, amend and certify the accuracy of traffic load and stops.
- Printing and distributing picking documents to warehouse (pick slips, labels).
- Maintain daily data entry and filing related to order processing, and produce necessary reports for numeric audit of the order entry system.
- Tracking and monitoring Trailer departure times
- Research information for POD’s for the Accounts Receivable group.
- Maintaining daily metrics.
- Other duties as assigned by Managers or Supervisors.
- Overtime maybe required to finish off required duties.
- Shift coverage will include overnight work.
- Applicant must be flexible to cover 24 hour shift coverage, including weekend work.
What You’ll Bring:
- Completion of High school and combined with 1-2 years of experience in a Distribution environment would be an asset.
- Strong data entry skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel software
- Good interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external contacts
- Strong organization and planning skills combined with a deliberate attention to detail, to ensure accuracy of the order processing function.
- Candidates applying to this role will be able to work an overnight schedule from 10:30pm - 7:00am at our Distribution Cente in the North Industrial end of Saskatoon
What We Offer at Maple Leaf Foods:
- Being part of a high-performance, people-focused company that has an inspiring and unique vision to become the most sustainable protein company on earth, and a deep commitment to sustainable protein across North America.
- An inclusive company culture and a work environment that keeps our people safe, rewards excellence, and empowers everyone to learn and contribute their best.
- Competitive Health and Wellness benefits that offer flexibility to meet your individual or family needs, including programs focused on improving mental health and wellbeing. These benefits start on your first day of employment.
We’re a carbon neutral food company on a purposeful journey to Raise the Good in Food through better nutrition, safer food and workplaces, more humane animal care, and environmental sustainability efforts that protect our planet. We care about our communities and commit to reducing food insecurity in Canada. Join us on the journey. Let’s build a better future, together.
We’re passionate about food. For more than 100 years, we’ve made delicious, healthy protein that Canadians love under iconic national and regional brands, like Maple Leaf®, Schneiders®, and Greenfield Natural Meat Co.® We’re on a journey to become the most sustainable protein company – not just in Canada – but on earth.
- We are carbon neutral.
- We are one of the only food companies in Canada to set science-based targets.
- We aim to reduce our environmental footprint by 50% by 2025.
We’re a global food company with more than 13,500 team members. We operate sites in 20+ locations across Canada. We also have locations in the U.S. and Mexico, and do business in Asia.
A diverse and inclusive work environment
Championing diversity and inclusion is a critical component to advancing our collective purpose and vision and living the Maple Leaf Leadership Values. We believe in building, investing in, recognizing, and rewarding remarkable people who value an inclusive workplace, embrace all forms of diversity, and commit to including every voice in our collaborative environment. We’re so much stronger when we know we’re accepted and valued for who we are and what we each bring to the workplace.
We embrace a strong, values-based culture
Our eight Leadership Values are our north star. They guide the decisions we make for all our stakeholders: our consumers, our customers, our people, our communities, our shareholders, and the environment.
- Doing What’s Right
- Shared Value
- High Performance
- Diverse and Inclusive Teams
- Disciplined Decision Making
- Our Accountability
- Intense Curiosity
- Transparency and Humility
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Championing diversity and inclusion is a critical component to advancing our collective purpose and vision, living the Maple Leaf Leadership Values, and delivering winning results. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired; please contact our Talent Attraction Team at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Please note that salaries posted on sites other than the MLF Careers Page are not a reflection of Maple Leaf Foods and are an estimated salary range provided by that particular job board. Maple Leaf Foods offers competitive wages and an attractive total rewards package, which will be discussed during an interview with our Talent Team.