Maple Leaf Foods is hiring for Human Resources Administrator!
What's in it for you?
You must be legally eligible to work and currently residing in Canada.
Human Resources Administrator:
The successful candidate will have a Post-Secondary education in Human Resources combined with relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The candidate will have 2-3 years of relevant experience, with knowledge of HR trends, practices, and legislation
and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The candidate will also have:
- Be part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks such as market day of our products, BBQs, celebration days and giveaways
- Highly automated and fast paced learning environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written), interpersonal, and influencing skills with various organizational levels
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities with solid time-management/organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy for data entry
- Excellent Presentation, facilitation, problem solving and teamwork skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Highly consistent with our Leadership Edge Values
- Working knowledge of Employment Standards, Human Rights and Labour Legislation and other legislation related to the field of Human Resources
- Support on-site processes and procedures with all matters pertaining to assigned plant Human Resources administration
- Analyze and recommend improvements to existing HR processes and procedures
- Prepare, maintain and update HR records, employee information, and related department data in accordance with established procedures, including rate and performance reviews
- Support all compensation, benefits and performance management processes and ensure the accuracy and data integrity of all related hourly employee information.
- Input and maintain employee data and standard operating procedures related to the effective storage and retrieval of employee information. Create and produce standard HRIS reports for internal HR and external HR customers
- Recruit and onboard of hourly staff members
- Develop training materials and upload to company platform
- Participate in assigned HR and Cross Functional projects or assignments
- Support HR Advisor on employee relations issues and execution of Positive Employee Relations Strategy and initiatives.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our employees. As part of this commitment, we have adopted a number of COVID-19 safety measures, including a requirement for all employees to be fully vaccinated and to show proof of vaccination. In keeping with this policy, successful candidates will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to the commencement of employment. We will of course consider accommodations for anyone unable to be vaccinated following human rights and other applicable laws.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.