ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGING BUT REWARDING CAREER IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY?
We are a Canadian company with 100+ years of history and a global leader in the meat industry currently hiring for ALL positions with competitive pay rates and benefits available!
- General Labour - Heavy Lifter
- General Labour - Production
- General Labour - Evisceration
- Live Hangers
WHAT DOING A GOOD JOB LOOKS LIKE:
- Ensure adherence to the quality requirements
- In compliance with GMPs, HACCP, Health & Safety and WHMIS requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- To work overtime when necessary
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITY & EXPERIENCE
- Directly helps to meet targets and goals while maintaining a safe & healthy work environment
- Maintains productivity that meets/exceeds standards
- Dedicated to creating a high quality product that consistently meets product specifications
- Contributes to the team and the whole facility in a positive way
In order to be considered, you must submit your Resume and a Recruiter will contact you to book. (Walk-in will NOT be accepted)
- Ability to communicate with other employees, Lead-Hand and Supervisor
- Ability to follow and execute directions
- Speak and read English Fluently
- Punctuality and responsibility is essential.
- Able to stand and walk throughout the shift
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment with repetitive tasks
- Must be comfortable touching raw poultry products