Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods?
We are a food processing facility in St. Mary's, Ontario. NOT on a bus route.
These are PERMANENT positions.
- must be able to work any shift: days, afternoons, nights
- we offer competitive pay and benefits
- quicker access to departmental job postings
- work is fast paced and repetitive
- Ability to work in a wide range of environmental conditions (including: cool, warm, wet and dry)
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 905-285-8405. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.