Reporting to the Manager, Hog Logistics, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Hog Logistics Team with administrative duties. This includes regular weekly processes as well as investigations and corrective transactions mid-month and at Period End.
Job Duties & Key Accountabilities:
- Assess hog movements daily for hogs that were delivered on the previous day(s)
- Create shipping documents daily
- Provide administrative support and vacation coverage where required
- Investigate and correct hog transactions as require
- Work cooperatively with the Finance department and Hog Logistics coordinators to fix incorrect transactions for batch end summaries
- Submit Pig Trace reports and investigate any incomplete transactions.
Note: The intent of this list of Job Duties and Key Accountabilities is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities of this job. Incumbents perform other related duties assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Administration or related discipline considered an asset
- Excellent key board skills, speed and accuracy
- Strong customer focus with interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to communicate (written and oral) and work efficiently with all operations
- Ability to work under pressure and handle several complex tasks simultaneously
- Must possess excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS excel. SAP experience will be considered an asset.
- An ability to live and teach our Maple Leaf Leadership values
- Equivalent combinations of education, experience and training will be considered