Maple Leaf Foods Hamilton Plant is Hiring!
Semi Skilled and Skilled Workers:
- A variety of shifts are available; AM and PM
- Some shifts are not buss accessible but do have afternoon and night shift premiums available
- Opportunities to learn and grown
- Trans Cab Service and Conventional Bus Service is provided through HSR
- Highly automated and fast paced learning environment
The Semi-Skilled position is responsible for operating single-function machines to process and package meat products.
$18.85 to start!
- Set up and adjust single-function processing and packaging machines preparatory to operation
- Enables the movement of product from one position/location to another using power equipment; Inspects/weighs product; Operates equipment and makes some decisions and some troubleshooting involved
- Monitor machines for proper operation watching for jammed materials, defects or other irregularities
- Operate single function machines required to process or package food products
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as necessary
- Participate in continuous improvement programs, meetings, etc.
- Understand and comply with basic food safety principles
- Other duties as assigned
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.