Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods?
Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. Our Company employs approximately 11,500 people in its operations across Canada and exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
Our people are passionate about the work they do and the products we make. As we move forward, we are determined to leverage their integrity and passion to continue to build a high-performing, values-based company enabled by high-performing, motivated and talented people.
Maple Leaf Foods Bradford Plant is Hiring!
- FSQA Technician positions available
- Full Time Roles are eligible for Benefits and Pension
- A variety of Shift Times available
- fast paced learning environment
- Competitive wages
- Provide the leadership to ensure the company’s Quality Assurance Program is implemented and maintained.
- Adopt and incorporate quality methods into their work.
- Inspect production material for defects, make corrections, or remove defective items from production as needed.
- Report defects to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
- Promote and advocate quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization.
- Complete and maintain quality control documentation; including the monitoring and documentation of key quality indicators.
- Ensure all elements of the company Quality System are implemented and maintained with emphasis on product safety, regulatory compliance and product consistency.
- Provide and support training to plant employees to maintain quality awareness, commitment to zero defect.
- Ensure that all food safety principles and legal requirements are being applied effectively.
- Monitoring temperature of the floor and coolers and maintaining water sanitizer temperature
- Provide support and direction to production supervisors to assure proper traceability is maintained
- Assist in conducting and analyzing shelf life testing
Why Maple Leaf Foods?
- Secondary Education
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
• Training provided where needed
• Reputable company
• Competitive Wages
• Opportunities to participate in Benefits and Pension plans
• Great team environment
• Strong focus on internal advancement
• Employee Assistance Program
If interested, please send resume by email to: email@example.com or apply online to our posting.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. We ensure that our recruitment practices are supportive of this commitment.