Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods?
Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. Our Company employs approximately 11,500 people in its operations across Canada and exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
Our people are passionate about the work they do and the products we make. As we move forward, we are determined to leverage their integrity and passion to continue to build a high-performing, values-based company enabled by high-performing, motivated and talented people.
Maple Leaf Foods Bradford Plant is Hiring!
PRODUCTION LINE OPERATOR:
The Production Line Operator works in the Production department. Working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment, they are responsible for operating production line equipment including over-wrap machines, labelling equipment, and a Carlisle scale. They are responsible for changing film, changing labels, and troubleshooting any equipment errors. This person has a direct impact on the efficiency of our operation and is a key contributor.
- Contributes to a healthy work environment, while maintaining high food safety and Health & Safety standards
- Checks products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Sets up scale operating equipment
- Sets up packaging equipment
- Sets up labeling equipment
- Troubleshoots any equipment issues
- Weighs packed product and creates labels for boxed product
- Removes finished goods cartons from conveyor and place on pallets or other conveyors
- Takes action to correct any issues and to make improvements
- Directly helps the department to meet targets and goals
- Ensures product is weighed and labeled correctly
- Dedicated to creating a high-quality product that consistently meets product specifications
- Other responsibilities as required
WHY Maple Leaf Foods,
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment with repetitive tasks
- Able to stand and walk throughout the shift
- Comfortable working with production equipment
- Can work well in a team environment and support fellow team members
- Good communication skills, able to speak and read English
- Punctual, reliable and responsible
- Shift: 6:00PM- 3:00AM
- Pay: $17.50/hr
• Training provided where needed
• Reputable company
• Competitive Wages
• Opportunities to participate in Benefits and Pension plans
• Great team environment
• Strong focus on internal advancement
• Employee Assistance Program
If interested, please send resume by email to: Elisa.email@example.com or apply to our job posting online at www.
careers.mapleleaf.coml This position will remain open until filled.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. We ensure that our recruitment practices are supportive of this commitment.