P R O D U C T I O N W O R K E R S
Starting Wage $15.10/hour (plus up to $2.00/hour in Bonuses)
Maple Leaf Foods is a leading Canadian food processing company committed to delivering quality food products to consumers around the world.
(AM and PM Shifts Available)
We are looking for Production Workers to join us at our Brandon, Manitoba plant.
What the role involves…
Production worker positions include slaughtering livestock, removing inedible parts from carcasses, cutting pork for further cutting, processing and packaging. We have positions available in a variety of departments including Barn, Dressing Floor, Cut Floor, Packaging, and Distribution. Other parts of the role include:
What we are looking for in a candidate…
- Assembly line work
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- May include knife and other equipment use
- Commitment to all personal safety and food safety requirements in the plant
- Previous industrial or manufacturing plant experience, particularly in a food production environment is considered an asset
- Ability to work in a wide range of environmental conditions from cool to warm and wet to dry
- Physically fit and able to lift, push, and/or pull, weight of up to 27kg (60 lbs)
What we have to offer you:
- Comfortable being part of a multi-cultural, unionized environment
- 100% Employer Paid Dental, Health, Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Career opportunities – Lead Hand, Safety Captain, Supervisor, Manager, etc.
- Opportunity to purchase feature Maple Leaf Foods products from our retail market
If you are interested in starting an exciting career with Maple Leaf Foods – we want to hear from you! Please send your resume to email@example.com to secure an appointment at our next Career Fair!