Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods?
Maple Leaf Foods' is hiring in Mississauga!
Pre-Operational Auditor, Hourly Skilled Production Worker - Courtneypark (Mississauga) Overnight Shift (1:30AM - 9:30AM)
Pay Range from $17.79 to start to $19.32 per hour.
Interested candidates must send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant must:
- Ensure all job-related operations are in compliance with GMPs, HACCP, WHMIS and health & safety requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of the SSOP
- Conduct titrations, condensation control, ATP/TPC Swabbing and PH testing
- Create non conformance reports
- Enter TPC/Listeria on EMS, Enter swab details on scorecards, stock/fill G8, boot dips, general areas
- Conduct welfare and exterior monthly audits
- Identify maintenance issues present in the area/equipment and report them to the shift Sanitation Supervisor or maintenance
- Sign off on the Pre-Operational Inspection Report in a timely and legible fashion after cleaning and sanitizing the area/equipment
- Follow and work according to all MLF GMP’s
- Follow and work according to all MLF Health & Safety policies and all other Ontario Health and Safety Acts and Regulations
- Assist in the continuous improvement of MLF by offering support and teamwork with peers
- Be aware of all emergency stops for the equipment/machinery that you are working with
- Keep safety glasses, goggles and face shields clear to ensure good/proper vision
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Safety conscious
- Heavy lifting required
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Basic computer ability and clear written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated – able to work well with minimal supervision