Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods?
Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in
Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. Our Company employs approximately 11,000 people in its operations across Canada and exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
Our people are passionate about the work they do and the products we make. As we move forward, we are determined to leverage their integrity and passion to continue to build a high-performing, values-based company enabled by high-performing, motivated and talented people.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and code specifications to determine lay-out of industrial equipment and installations
- Conduct planned preventative and predictive maintenance
- Program, troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial equipment and automation
- Complete required documentation
- Contribute to team and the facility in a positive manner
- Maintain productivity that meets/exceeds standards
- Rotating shifts - days / afternoons
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Certified Journeyman Electrician with 5+ years experience
- Preference to those with 442A licensing (Industrial Electrician) versus 309A (Construction Maintenance)
- Knowledge of conveyors, high speed slicers, pumps/compressor, electrical/electronic controls and high speed packaging equipment
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.