Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods?
We are a food processing facility in Mississauga looking to hire for general labour positions. These are PERMANENT positions. We offer competitive pay and benefits.
- Must be able to work any shift: days and afternoons
- Must be able to rotate through all jobs in department
- Ensure adherence to Food Safety and Quality Assurance requirements
- In compliance with GMPs, HACCP, Health & Safety and WHMIS requirements
- Work is fast paced and repetitive
- Ability to work in a wide range of environmental conditions (including: cool,warm,wet and dry)
- Heavy Lifting of up to 10-25kg or over required
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 905-285-5862. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.