View all jobs
Order PickerSaskatoon, SK · Manufacturing
The Order Picker is responsible for picking customers orders for shipment and updating electronic inventory records in a timely manner according to company designated targets expectations.
Picking customers orders for shipment and updating inventory electronic records in accordance with shipping specifications (date, location, customer requirements).
SHIFTS: Morning, Afternoon and Night Shifts
- Picking orders in a timely manner according to company designated targets and expectations;
- Clean aisle ways of paper and other refuse;
- Understand and adhere to all HACCP requirements;
- Understand and adhere to all safety procedures regarding the handling of product and the operating of various pieces of power equipment needed to perform the duties of the position.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Power jack
- Counter balance
- Pallet wrapper
- Pallet Inverter
- Pick slips
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Completion of the company orientation and training program for the safe operation of equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the SAP system including the use of a RF Scanner gun
- Demonstrated ability to use all types of power equipment in a safe and intelligent manner
- WHMIS training
- Weight Lifting up to 50lbs,
- Physical mobility