Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. Our Company employs approximately 11,000 people in its operations across Canada and exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
- Fast paced, repetitive, standing, requiring excellent hand-eye coordination on assembly line to perform high volume inspection and packaging of further processed raw to frozen poultry parts.
- Variable shift work, start time and length.
- Shifts assigned, not selected. Must be flexible to work any shift assignment.
- Work environment is variable temperatures (mainly cool).
- Adhere to all company health and safety polices and good manufacturing policies
- All personal protective equipment provided.
- Rate is progressive based on established service scale.
- Excellent attendance history
- Assembly line experience preferred
- Some secondary education preferred
- Food handling certificate or skills an asset
- Commitment to all aspects of safety, including food safety
- Engagement and adhere to standard operating procedures
Rate of Pay:
Applicants that possess the qualifications, willing to learn, flexible to meet our production requirements, respectful and dependable, are invited to apply by email or fax.
fax: 519 -759-1636
West Brantford location near major intersection of Colbourne Street West and Veterans Memorial Parkway is ideal for candidates in immediate neighbourhood or ready access from other points . Note that bus route may not correspond to shift start/end times.
We thank all applicants for your interest. Applicants may or may not be contacted for further information.