Qualification and Position Requirements:
Quality & Food Safety Skills:
- Conduct CCP checks as required and complete all paperwork associated with CCPs
- Input information into SAP using COR1, COR2, MB51& MB52
- Palletize skids properly per SOP in the event that there is no Palletizer on the line
- Move skids of product out of production room for Shipping to receive
- Setup label printer for product running on line
- Other duties as required
Health and Safety:
- Must pass the standard CCP Operator test to qualify
- Must be able to produce thorough, accurate, and neat completion of forms for CCP & Quality Assurance
- Product quality checks against customer and internal specifications
- Ability to maintain cleanliness of areas of responsibility
Communication, Cooperation & Continuous Improvement Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to wear proper PPE and comply with safety requirements
- Lifting, bending, pushing and pulling up to 70 lbs
- Reaching, gripping with both hands
- Prolonged standing
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Positive interaction and information sharing with Associates and Salaried Team
- Active participation in Work Group meetings
- Ability to obtain pertinent information, evaluate information objectively and explore alternative solutions to problems and improved ways of completing job tasks
- Willing to try new things and assume additional responsibilities
Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods?
Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in
Toronto, Ontario. We make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. Our Company employs approximately 11,500 people in its operations across Canada and exports to more than 20 global markets including the U.S. and Asia.
Our people are passionate about the work they do and the products we make. As we move forward, we are determined to leverage their integrity and passion to continue to build a high-performing, values-based company enabled by high-performing, motivated and talented people.
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at email@example.com or 905-285-5862. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.