Qualification and Position Requirements:
Employees in these positions will put empty trays into the denester and place appropriate quantities of components into the trays.
Equipment & Trouble Shooting Skills:
Quality & Food Safety Skills:
- Rotate competently within all positions of the work cell
- Take an active roll in changeover procedures and achieve line speed efficiencies
- Recognize and troubleshoot mechanical and production issues and communicate problems to lead hand, supervisor and/or maintenance (i.e., film changeovers)
Health and Safety:
- Visual quality checks of product against customer and internal specifications (Including foreign materials, weight checks, gas and program settings)
- Ability to maintain cleanliness of areas of responsibility
- Adhere to individual Product Standard Operating Procedures for components and packaging materials
Communication, Cooperation & Continuous Improvement Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to wear proper PPE and comply with safety requirements including ensuring power is shut down on equipment prior to specified tasks (Lockout / Tagout may be applicable)
- Frequent reaching and standing are required
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Interact and share information with employees at all levels (Team members, Lead Hands, Supervisors, Others). Actively participates in their work group.
- Actively finds new and improved ways of completing tasks. Is willing to try new things and assume additional responsibilities (assists with changeovers, keeps up with line speed requirements)
- Employees may be required to complete aptitude testing
- Employees will receive the necessary training and may be required to complete an evaluation in order to receive the higher wage rate within this categories progression