Our pork processing plant in Brandon is currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and energetic individual to join the Maple Leaf family. Are you motivated, ready to be challenged and are driven to succeed in an environment that rewards success? Get a fresh start with Maple Leaf Foods.
Shift: Monday to Friday: 10:30PM - 7AM
- Perform preventive maintenance on processing equipment as required
- Perform repairs to processing equipment as required
- Perform preventive maintenance on building mechanical systems as required
- Perform repairs to building mechanical systems as required
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Use of computerized maintenance management system
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA
- Trades Certification (Red Seal) is required
- Minimum two years of experience as a Millwright, preferable in a food production facility
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Highly motivated – able to work well with minimal supervision
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Leaf Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.