Considering a career at Maple Leaf Foods? Do you love taking on new challenges? Are you detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, Maple Leaf Foods has the role for you!
We are a food processing facility in St. Marys, Ontario looking to hire for SUMMER STUDENT General Labour positions.
*Please note this Location is NOT on a bus route*
Rate of Pay
Starting rate $16.85/hour with progression, shift and job premiums.
- fast-paced, repetitive, standing requiring excellent hand-eye coordination on production line to perform high volume inspection and packaging of further processed raw to frozen poultry parts
- contributes to a healthy work environment, while maintaining high food safety standards
- other responsibilities as required
- willing to learn and be adaptable
- flexible availability
- ability to work in a wide range of environmental conditions (including: cool, warm, wet, fast paced)
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Maple Lead Foods however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants may be subject to a background check and must meet the security criteria designated for the position.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of this application or hiring can contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-285-8405. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.