Be Part of Something Big!
At Maple Leaf Foods, we are proud of our company, our products and our role in providing safe, great tasting, nutritious food to help nurture people’s potential during every meal of the day. Our values-based culture, our passionate people and our clear vision to be the most sustainable protein company on earth makes us an exciting place to work!
We value a culture and work environment that keeps people safe, rewards excellence and empowers everyone to learn and contribute their best.
That’s our passion. What’s yours?
We are seeking one (1) qualified and capable individuals to work in the Evisceration Department.
Reporting to the RKE Team Leader and RKE Supervisor, the Evisceration, CFIA Accredited MPIP Tech acts as the gateway for healthy birds to be produced in Canada’s food supply. The evisceration department is trained to be able to detect damaged and ill birds while adhering with Maple Leaf safety and quality standards. This position involves repetitive work with a need for speed, accuracy and attention to detail.
Hours of Work:
Rate of Pay:
- Monday – Friday, 1:40pm – 10:10pm
- Plus $0.60 night shift premium where application
- Premium rate will be applied after successful completion of PRP Testing
- Read, write and understand English
- Physically capable of heavy lifting (25 kg)
- Capable of frequent reaching, bending and stretching
- Ability to work within a warm, humid temperatures
- Work well within a team environment
- Self-starter, working with minimal supervision
- Must follow all safety regulations while working
- Maintain good attendance
- Must have own transportation
- Must be willing to complete six (6) weeks of PVC training and become PVC certified
: (include but are not limited to)
- Working with industrial, food production equipment
- Using knives to perform cutting and trimming
- Participate in packaging
- Working in compliance with MPIP
- Housekeeping duties
- Transfer machine duties
- Completing other tasks as required
Please visit our careers page: https://www.
In person applications will not be accepted at this time.