View all jobs
De-Nestor Operator (FT Monday - Friday PM shift 2:00pm start time $17.43/per hour)Brampton, 97 walker Drive · Manufacturing
Qualification and Position Requirements:
Equipment & Trouble Shooting Skills:
Quality & Food Safety Skills:
- Set up, start up, operation, and teardown of equipment at the end of the shift.
- Load trays and keep machine supplied with tray stacks.
- Basic use of hand tools, basic understanding of mechanical systems, ability to work with touch screens
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic adjustment on equipment
- Ability to make decisions, anticipate problems and make appropriate changes
- Ability to establish priorities in their work area
- Demonstrated ability to work safely.
Health and Safety:
- Complete any required paperwork relating to usage, lot numbers, product identification etc.
- Product quality checks on materials used.
- Ability to maintain cleanliness of areas of responsibility.
Communication, Cooperation & Continuous Improvement Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to wear proper PPE and comply with safety requirements
- Pulling, twisting, bending, lifting and standing
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Interact and share information with employees at all levels.
- Active participation in Work Group meetings
- Ability to obtain pertinent information, evaluate information objectively and explore alternative solutions to problems
- Actively finding new and improved ways of completing tasks
- Willing to try new things and assume additional responsibilities
- Cross-shift communication
- Other duties as assigned by your Supervisor
- Acceptable standard on aptitude test, mathematical skills