MAPLE LEAF FOODS IS HIRING PRODUCTION WORKERS!
EARN UP TO $20.10 PER HOUR
Part-Time and Full-Time Production Worker opportunities available across various shifts at our plant located at 870 Lagimodière Blvd in Winnipeg.
We process fresh pork into delicious bacon and ham products.
We love bacon and it’s made here in our Bacon Center of Excellence!
Quick Plant Facts
Nearly 1,800 employees!
Plant size of 500,000 sq ft!
We have our own warehouse and four unique plants under one roof!
Why Join Our Team?
Maple Leaf Foods is a leading meat and plant-based protein company. Each Maple Leaf team member has a voice and plays an active role in helping all of us achieve our goals. We support one another to grow professionally, to learn new skills, and to take on challenging experiences.
What We Can Offer You:
• Starting wage: $15.80 - $20.60 (per hour) plus off-shift premiums
• Benefit and pension plans, profit sharing program, and overtime opportunities
• Career growth opportunities
• Be part of a diverse and inclusive team
What You’ll Bring:
• You are a team player who is willing to learn new tasks
• You are able to read, write, and communicate in English
• You are comfortable handling raw and/or cooked pork products
• You are able to provide documentation to prove eligibility to work in Canada
Walk-In Wednesdays Interviews - Cancelled!
On-site interviews on every Wednesday are canceled for the following dates:
November 29, 2023 and December 06, 2023
Interested candidates, please Apply Online or In-Person to fill application Today!
Maple Leaf Foods has an accommodation process for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability need during your employment, please contact your local HR representative. Our accommodation policy can be provided upon request and in accessible format. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.